Thursday, October 16, 2008

My spiffy new blog

So I've decided to join the Blog-o-shere. Not sure entirely why now - it's an idea I've been toying with for a while. I don't really have a point to get across, but just wanted an outlet to share with anyone who happened to stumble across my little corner of the 'net. I'll likely primarily talk about the things I'm most passionate about; things like my family and friends, photography, the quirky things that entertain me, the minute things that irritate me, and mostly, the work I do with R2 - the newest church in the Triad.

I don't promise anything terribly insightful around here, and it may only be marginally entertaining, but hey - I'll give it a shot. I'll try to post regularly: maybe hourly, maybe daily, but at least weekly. I'm a long way from my English major days, so please ignore my horrendous spelling, plentiful typos, and erratic syntax. Fell free to comment on anything you like - I look forward to hearing from you.

'til the next installment..... -M

No comments: