Monday, July 20, 2009

Mackenzie Comer - Sweet 16 Shoot



I had the honor yesterday of shooting Mackenzie Comer to document her turning 16. These were taken at an old barn near her house. Kenz has pretty funky tastes (and I mean that as a good thing) so I tried a little "extreme" post processing on these. Mom was pleased (and after all, that's really all that matters), as am I, so I think this was a pretty successful shoot. Hope you enjoy. Full set can be seen here.







For those of you who don't know, Kenz is Courtney's little sister, making pleasing mom all the more important. I got a couple pictures of the girls together as well. Court makes a great photog's assistant, but can be a reluctant model. The last shot is a perfect example of Court's "I'm humoring you, but I'm NOT liking this" face. I get that one a lot.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana says both of the girls are gorgeous!!!

Kelley said...

great pics, Mark! Kenzie is such a pretty girl! You always seem to capture the essence of your subjects so well. I'm sure their mom was pleased